Long Arm Services:
All quilts brought in for Long Arm Services
must be in a bag, labeled with your name and phone number.
• Any untrimmed threads on the back may show on the front after quilting
• Excessive fullness, in the border or top, may require pleating
• Un-pressed quilt tops may result in pleats or folds. MCQ reserves the right to press your quilt for an added $10 charge.
• MCQ is not responsible for any stains, spots, or marks on your quilt
• Quilt backs that are not at least 6-8” larger than the quilt top will be returned.
• Pieced backs may not align with the quilt top
• Unrelated fabrics added to back, to make backing bigger, may show.
• Poorly pieced tops (ex. Popped seams, pleats, excessive border fullness, buttons, trims, laces) may be returned unquilted.